Saturday, March 08, 2008

He's Back! (But he ain't happy!)

Jasper came home on Wednesday! Hooray! Jasper's home! Hooray!

And now back to reality. Jasper came home after hip surgery. He has to be confined to a dog crate. However, I still think of Jasper as my little guy so the dog crate I bought is actually a bit too small. As is the litter box that goes in the crate.

I decked out Jasper's new digs with a great mat and a brand new super soft bed. So what does he do the first night in his new digs? Pee all over the mat and new bed.

Jasper now sleeps on wee-wee pads in his crate.

Lucky us, he gets to stay in there for 4 whole weeks! I'm cheating right now. I have the crate open and he's wandering around a bit. He needs to get a little bit of exercise.

He's actually pretty funny when he walks. He's got this little hitch thing going (since one leg is now a bit shorter than the other) and I keep picturing Daffy Duck in the "Duck Amuck" cartoon (about 3:30 is where I mean).

He's getting his stiches out next Thursday and hopefully he'll lose the Elizabethan collar as well. Poor guy. Here are a couple of pictures. They're from my phone because I can't find the digital camera anywhere!




1 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Blogger BostonPobble said...

Whoo-Hoo! And yes, you were right ~ I hadn't stopped by in a while. :( Mea Culpa. I will be sure to check in more often!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home